I am so glad you're here! Please allow me to introduce myself...
I've been behind the hair chair for almost 30 years and I love the beauty industry! I enjoy to create and very passionate about what I do. I am a license cosmetologist and traveling on-site bridal hair specialist. To create beautiful hairstyles & hair colors has always been my passion. I feel so blessed to be able to call it my career.
Being Your HAIR ARTIST comes along with so much more than just giving you beautiful hair. I LOVE being able to walk along side you and get to know everything that make you, YOU!
I understand the importance of keeping up with the latest trends. I continue to perfect my skills with color and styling classes from some of the top artists in the industry. My goal as a stylist is not only continue to educate myself, but my clients as well. I also want to help everyone feel incredible inside & out and fall in love with their hair. When you're in my chair, you can be assured your high expectations will be met.
I feel so grateful for every client I had to work with and feel very fortunate to have been surrounded by so many talented artists.
Whether you are indulging nail treatment, makeup or looking to achieve a hairstyle that's just right for you, I strive to go above and beyond.
Let's work together to make all Your Beauty Artistry dreams come to life. You deserve it!
FUN FACTS WHAT I'M KNOWN FOR...
- My first language is Russian
- I live in North East Kingdom Vermont with my amazing husband and love spending time in nature
- Mama of three , Mimi of two
- DIY home decor and projects
- Love music and playing piano
- Camping and photography
- Organizing. Whether I'm reorganizing my pantry, or scheduling out wedding morning... being organized is a whole vibe.
- Taking a Pinterest board and making come to life.